Hey y’all. How’s life been going for you guys?
I’ll keep this pretty brief. Sorry I haven’t updated for a bit, things have again been pretty busy due to:
- School starting up again. Junior year is rough, yo.
- My school’s production of Les Miserables, which I’m involved in (which you should totally come see if you live in Cleveland area!)
- Redoing some aspects of The Amazing Office Adventures.
- #GamerGate, of which I’ve put my full support behind.
- Doing contract work for another game, which has been great for getting some extra cash on the side.
- And finally, I recently got a bacterial infection that’s due to last awhile. Fun times, right?
Anyway, development, while a bit slow, hasn’t stopped. I’ve made some changes to the gameplay and heavily rewritten the story, which is all for the better. I plan on writing a full post on the changes as soon as I’ve got video and screenshots ready, in addition to the LEAP demo day post-mortem.
That’s all for now. Hope you guys can understand.
P.S. – Please excuse me if this post sounds awkward or unpolished. Because it is.