You wake up in a foggy haze with one hell of a headache. The way ahead is dark and foreboding. You remember who you are, but not a lick of how you got there. And to top it off, you’ve got an persistent little bitch of a doppelgänger out for your blood at all times.
Welcome to your coma. Enjoy your stay!
SHE DREAMS ELSEWHERE is a story about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality. You play as Thalia Sullivan, a high strung, anxiety-ridden, comatose woman on a journey to defeat the nightmares preventing her awakening, while also finding out how exactly this mess happened in the first place.
Unfortunately for you, some nightmares are harder to confront than others…
- Take control of Thalia and her friends to escape the nightmare and finally wake up
- Explore an odd, visually-striking world full of engaging characters and unexpected events
- Use and abuse a simple, yet extensive skill system that offers challenge and demands strategy
- Activate and experiment with the “Charm” system, allowing you to customize your characters and their abilities as you see fit
- Inflict status ailments that are, y’know, actually worthwhile and work on ALL enemies, bosses included
- Challenge yourself with six difficulty modes in addition to a New Game Plus mode
- For those interested in the behind-the-scenes of it all, you can check out the “Developer Commentary” mode, accessible at any time
There’s a ton more to this game, but I ain’t huge a fan of spoilers, so I guess you’ll have to play it for yourself, yeah? (Won’t be too long now…right?)
Thanks for your interest in the game! You’re the best. Really.