“Please wake up… I miss you so much…”
SHE DREAMS ELSEWHERE is a story about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality.
You play as Thalia, a young comatose woman. It’s your job to defeat the nightmares preventing her from waking up.
But some nightmares are harder to confront than others…
- Take control of Thalia and her friends to escape the nightmare and finally wake up
- Explore an odd, visually-striking world full of engaging characters and unexpected events
- Use and abuse a simple, yet extensive skill system that offers challenge and demands strategy
- Activate and experiment with the “Charm” system, allowing you to customize your characters and their abilities as you see fit
- Inflict status ailments that are, y’know, actually worthwhile and work on ALL enemies, bosses included
- Challenge yourself with six difficulty modes in addition to a New Game Plus mode
- For those interested in the behind-the-scenes of it all, you can check out the “Developer Commentary” mode, accessible at any time
Anyway, there’s a ton more to this game.
But I ain’t huge a fan of spoilers, so I guess you’ll have to play it for yourself, yeah? (Won’t be too long now…)
Thanks for your interest in the game! You’re the best. Really.